Welcome to Thurner Consulting. I am an educator, planner, and designer with experience around the world specializing in teaching others how to achieve better problem solving and understanding through effective planning and use of technology.
Web Designs range from simple to complex. I will build a simple web site at roughly half the cost of other designers. Contact me for a free estimate. For a recent example SEE: Waltham Aluminum
Can’t hook up your printer? Your Cable Router is not working? I have been installing and supporting computers, monitors, video projection, networks, etc. for over thirty years. I have very reasonable rates and will provide a free estimate. Contact Me.
Planning and Graphics
I have created strategic plans for organizations large and small, information systems providing understandable and timely data, and graphics that effectively communicate. Educated and supported managers in Qualitative and Quantitative Research and Analysis, Infographics, and Database Design.
Worked in Japan, Greece, Cyprus, and England and multiple large Native American and First Nations projects. All work is guided by an appreciation of different world views informing development of groundbreaking designs for higher ed governance.
Ed.D.: Nonprofit Business Administration, Planning, and Social Policy
Ed. M.: Technology in Education
B. A. History
- M. A. Begay II & Associates LLC – Specializing in Native American Economic Development Tucson, AZ
- Waltham Window & Door, Waltham, MA
- Perkins School for the Blind Watertown, MA
- Belmont Hill School Belmont, MA
- Center for Educational Leadership and Technology Marlborough, MA
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education Cambridge, MA
- The American School in Switzerland (TASIS) School System England, Cyprus, Greece
- Teigin Corporation Tokyo, Japan
My Core Principle:
Technology by Design
Establish clear goals.
Define each part of a design/plan.
Justify each part in terms of the Purpose
Use examples of other designs to help understand the new design